Sunday, June 7, 2009

Charter of this Blog

If you've followed my exploits elsewhere you'll know that occasionally I get involved in other people's life events while I wield my camera. Sadly, photos have been lost due to hard drive meltdowns and so on, and there's always the drama of big delays causing one to lose the impetus provided by an event as other events roll over it.

So.

I have started this blog, which will mainly be used to link into my 'raw slideshows', kept over at photobucket. The photos are generally not processed at all and are shown warts and all, with the only ones being excluded being those which are either so hopeless they show nothing at all of value or for reasons of decorum.

Thus, this site will contain photos of people on it who may not know that they are there. Please respect that fact.

No comments:

Post a Comment